The beginning of ancient Rome

http://www.roman-empire.net/kings/kings-index.html
This is the first website I find in the
internet. This site is about the king
Romulus when he is old. I skim through
the paragraph and read the first part
of Romulus and I look at some pictures
in this site. I learned Romulus thinks his
kingdom didn't have many women, so
he have a Consus. He invite other countries
people and capture the women. Also, I
learned the death of Romulus. In the legend
he is been killed by the thunder.
_______________________________________________
This is another website of the king Romulus
and Remees when they were kids. I read the
part of them and look through the picture in
this site. I learned the two different legend of
them. The first legend is they had through in
the river and they were caught by a tree. Then
a wolf get them and feed them. Another legend
of them is a sheepman get them, and his wife is
a whore before. In the Latin the word "Whore"
sound like "Wolf" so there are two different king
of legend.
____________________________________________
http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/romans/history/etruscans.htm
This is a site about the Etruscans for the kids.
I read some paragraph in this site and look at
some ad in this site. There aren't any useful
picture in this site. I learned the Etruscans live
in the north of italy. The Etruscans built some
stone wall and the built the huge stone temple.
They made many big statue and they also made
some canal. Also, they form the first roman
goverment.
____________________________________________
Caption:
Picture1: This picture is a statue of Romulus,
Remees and their mother, wolf.
Picture2: This picture is a building of the ancient
Rome. Their bulding is made by many stone pillar.
Picture3: This picture is the water bridge the rome
build. This the the first one in the world.
____________________________________________
My thought:
This time the title is the beginning of the acient Rome
I learned the most is about the middle of the Romes. I
like more is the part the had arena. I like that the most.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Not bad. Perhaps this was a difficult topic to search for, but it is important to learn how to search for subtopics like this, which aren't as easy to find. You did a fine job.