The American Civilizations

The Incans


http://incas.perucultural.org.pe/english/hissurg1.htm
This site is about the Incans. You can choose
many part about the incans in the site. I skim
through some parts of the history and look at
the picture in this site. I read a legend of the beging
of the Incans, too. I learned a legend of a man
called Pachacutec. He is a king of the Incans. One
time after he won a war he built his own palace
and named it Machu Picchu. They wants to leave
the control of other kingdom.
_____________________________________________
The Aztecs

http://www.elbalero.gob.mx/kids/history/html/conquista/aztecas.html
This is the other site I find in the site. I read all
the things in this website. Also, I look though the
picture in this site. I learned in year 1300 the Aztec
comes to the Mesoamerica from the north. I also
learned they have a sign show their. The sign is a
eagle fight with the snake. After the Aztecs were
settled by a king called Azcapotzalco. Their work
were the mercenary soilder. In 1430 years, they
have the best army. They attack their own kingdom
and they won Azcapotzalco.
______________________________________________
The Mayans

http://www.civ3.com/conq_prof_mayans.cfm
This site is about the Mayans. I read the top of
the part in the site. I also look at some cool pictures
in this site. I learned the first Mayans started in
1200BC. In 300 to 150BC their people were more
and more. At this time they started to belief the
god. The had built the building to contribute their
god. They had design some special knife to cut the
humans body. They contribute the blood to the god.
In 850 to 900AD the Mayans started to decline. They
disappeared in the forest and in one day all the Mayans
disappeared. At the down of this site looks like a game
of Mayans I don't really understand.
______________________________________________
Caption:
Picture 1: This is a picture shows where Incans stayed
before. It look huge to be a kingdom.
Picture 2: This is a picture that shows the numeral that
Aztecs made. The number 20,400 and 8000 looks strange.
Picture 3: This picture is the place that Mayans contribute
their god. They will kill people on the top of that place.
______________________________________________
My thought:
I think I like the Mayans most than others. I learned more
of the Mayans. I would like to learned more of it.

2 comments:

JUDY said...

great! I like it!

Savant English School said...

Great work. I find the Mayans intriguing as well, especially since a large portion of my own childhood was spent in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico where they lived and I have seen their ruins.