The first Americans

http://arcticcircle.uconn.edu/HistoryCulture/journey.html

This is a long website I find, I just
look at the second part of the first
Americans. I also see the picture in
this site. I learned in this site there
were some Paleo-Arctic people they
needs to hunt the animals and they
followed them. Also, the second parts
of people came to America they came
in 5000 to 10000years ago.
__________________________________________

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/natbltn/300-399/nb360.htm
This is the second website I find in the
internet. There is not any picture in this
site, so I read all the things in this site.
I learned the people in the present usually
think the first americans cime from asia
at thirty or forty thousand years ago. They
moved to America in the west of Alaska. At
that time their is the glacier, so they can go
onto the sea.
__________________________________________
http://www.ic.arizona.edu/ic/kmartin/School/index.htm
This is the last website I find. This is a good
site their are many pictures and history in this
site. I went to the history part in this site. I
learned this site think the Indian is the first
Americans. They adapted the new place the
arived. They changed to different tribes. They
built their city and started to have some recipe.
__________________________________________
Caption:
Picture1: This is a picture of the first americans
come from Asia. They used some convenient house
and can bring with them. They were followed the
animals and the passed the ocean by the glacier.
Picture2: This picture is about the group of the
first Americans staied. Their are 8 big group at that
time.
Picture3: This picture is a painting of the first Americans.
It looks like the Indians. What is he doing?
__________________________________________
My thought:
I think this time the search is to difficult. It is very
difficult to find the site of the first Americans. I used
a long time to find the site. Also, I am not really
understand of the first Americans.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

No one understands much about the early americans. We definitely know a lot more about the later Native Americans that were met when the Europeans first arrived in the 15th and 16th centuries. Good work!