Alexander the great

http://www.kingofmacedon.net/
This is a cool website a fing in the Internet.
You can see other link of Alexander. I read
through Alexander's story and look at all the
pictures in that page. I learned his teacher is
Aristotle he learned many things from him.
After his father died he first attack a country
called Thessaly then he ruled the danube river
Also, he beat the Darius soon the Babylon
surrender. After he beat the Darius he went to
beat the Persian. I learned in this website they
write Alxeander died because he get the fever.
_____________________________________________
This is the second website I find in the net.
The paragraph are very short, so I read all
of them. Also, I look at all the pictures in this
site. This site is more thorough of a part of
Alexander's war with Persian and his death.
I learned after Alexander died his men had
battle their self and his country broke into
three big part.
_____________________________________________
This is another wbsite of Alexander the great.
I look at the strange picture head in the top of
the website. I also read all the paragraph in this
site. I learned Alexander's father was killed by the
assassin. Alexander had inherit many things from
his father like his brave and very smart. The most
important he inherit from this father is the freedom
aspiration he have. At the first his soldier only have
thirty thousands and he didn't have money. His first
war his tactic is to attack the heart of his enemies.
Then in 330BC he entered Babylon. He ruled the
Mesopotamia and now he get the most important
and rich city.( I find a wrong in his site. They write
Alexander got back to the Babylon in 324BC, but the
next sentences write he died in 323BC. I can't know
why.)
____________________________________________
Caption:
Picture1: This is a picture about Alexander's invent.
The man stand over there maybe he is thinking how
to distroy the carriage.
Picture2: This picture is the war of Alexander with
India. The elephant looks vert scary. There are some
people stand on the elephant and use the bow to
attack the people.
Picture3: This is another picture of Alexander's invent
A kind of way to kill the horse.
____________________________________________
My thought:
I forget to bring the homework show what to do on the
blog, so maybe I'll do the wrong one. I heard many history
of Alexander, but this is the first time to study him. I like
his history.

4 comments:

JUDY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUDY said...

great!

JUDY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savant English School said...

I like Alexander as well. You have doen a fine job. I think this is closer to the great work you were doing! Keep it up