Ashens and Socrates

http://www.athens-today.gr/history.html
This is a site about some Athens' history
and some introduce of thier ancient law. I
look through the picture and read all the
paragraph in this site. I learned in many
600BC a legislator formed the laws. At the
first their laws were very severe. Many
laws used the death penalty. Then, there
was a democracy king distroied the death
penalty, but in a short time he was been
killed. Also, there was two paragraph about
their expedition. It's often fight with persians.
This is the second site I find. It is a long
site, so I just skim through the paragraph.
Also, I look at the large head picture on the
top of the site. I learned socrates(469-399).
Most of the people live now usually learned
about socrates by Plato's writing. Socrates
didn't really wrote his thinking because he
think the knowledge is living.
This is another website about socrates. This
is a short website about socrates's philosophy.
I look through the website, but there isn't any
picture in this site. I learned socrates controvert
many question. He think he isn't the wisest person
in the world, and he think himself is a gadfly
annoying the state.
Caption:
Picture1: This picture is about the building in the athen.
It made by some stone pillar.
Picture2: This picture is about socrates. This picture
shows someone don't like him, so they let him
drink the poision to died.
Picture3: This picture is a stone of socrates. He looks old
in this picture.
My thought:
I think the blog of this time the first site about
the athens is more easier than the site about
socrates. I like to read about the athen more than
a person's introduce.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Ok. Try putting spaces betweeen each of your links. Your format isn't as nice this time. You still did a fine job, though and completed the assignment.