Universe

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/age_universe_030103.html

I found this interesting website. This was a topic I
doubted for a long time. The topic was " how old
is the universe". I think nobody can survey it, and
nobody can verify it. Amusing is there are some
scientist profess the universe is between 11.2 billion
to 20 billion years old. The new way to count how
old is the universe also let people regard the universe
was made by some dark energy. The universe is still
broadening. I think this theory is very interesting.

The scientist have lot of evidences of survey how
old is universe, and they think the universe is the
biggest space in the world. But I think maybe there
is another space that is bigger and older than universe.
To me I think people will find out about this secret.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Interesting idea, but whatever is, is within the "universe". There can be nothing outside it, so if you proved there was more, that more would then become part of the universe. Understand?