Giotto

http://employees.oneonta.edu/farberas/arth/arth213/arenachapel.html
This is a site of many arts and
introduction of the Giotto.I skim
through the paragraphs and look
carefully on the picture.I find two
art of Giotto drew about Judas
kissing Jesus. The difference of
each is one can see the line and
one can't. I choose the one look
isn't life like. The other one shows
clearly of their face and what their
mind. Giotto also draw a strange
action at the left down of the art.
One of them is cutting others' ear.
Giotto's arts are more and more life like.


____________________________________________

http://www.artbible.info/art/large/393.html
Here is a site of the art of Giotto. I
look through the paragraph and
click some of the link. I thought
this site hassome special arts'
introdution. The art I find is a
art decribe about entombed
Mary. I can't see many lines in
this site. I see that everyone
in this site look said because Mary's
death. Everyone pray for her. I think
Giotto want to show the place between
the old man and Mary's eye, peoples will
naturally look at that place.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Pretty good work. you needed to tell me why you selected those paintings specifically, though. Otherwise, this is nice like usual for you. You are a good blogger.


A-