:D Painting in Siena

This is a great website with many painting
in Siena. I read most of the introduces of the
painting, look at each picture in this site. I
thought that most painting in Siena looks very
shinning, they usually put gilds in. Shows how
luxury they were. The line of gold are very
complicated but beautifully.

___________________________________
I choose the painting in this website called
"Madonna and Child Enthroned", it looks very
luxury because almost made in golds. I think
the gold on this painting want to that them
looked holy.I think the artist is very attention
to it. It is a painting of Jesus point his finger
to other to the neck of his mother's dress,
where the word mater that Latin means mother.

___________________________________
This is a painting in Siena called "Madonna
and Child with Angels and Cherubim". It is
another painting of the mother holding her
son. There are also many golds inlay on this
painting.There are packed with many people
in this one.There are other children under
the pianting I don't understand why they
were here. The woman touchs the baby's
face is a kind of passing their love to each
other. I like their feeling.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Nice work and nice organization. Your posting is always pretty good and this is no exception. Keep up the good work.