The Brancacci Chapel

http://employees.oneonta.edu/farberas/arth/Arth213/Brancacci_Chapel.html
This is a website I found in the Internet.
I skim at all the sentence because there are
too many. Also, I look at all the picture of the
painting carefully. The painting in the Chapel
usually have their own narrative in. Like the
painting of Adam and Eve is Expulsion. I find
there are a lot of introduce of the painting.
I like the one St. Peter Preaching (Masolino)
I like the line of it. The back of this painting
is sober, but the thing Peter is talking should
be sacred. I think the maker want to shows
St. Peter is sacred.
http://www.museumsinflorence.com/musei/Brancacci_chapel.html
This is another site of Brancacci Chapel. I
just read the top part of this site. I just skim
the down part. I like the picture in this site.
I learned Mrs.Carmel made the base of the
chapel, but most of the chapel were broke in
1771 years. Although most chapel were burned
by fire, the fire didn't burned the sacristy.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Your format is a bit off. You only need one site, a discussion of that site. Then 2 paintings and comments on them. There is no need for a second site. Otherwise, not bad at all.