Native American Religions

I.
http://www.modernways.com/reports/medicine_wheel_.html
This is a site I find in the internet. It is some
imformation of medicine wheel. I read all the
sentence in this site. Also, look at the picture
on the top of the website. It's cool. I learned
the medicine wheel have extend to four side.
The four direction are important for the native
american. I think the medicine means to me
is just some strange picture. They are make of
some circle and other things else, so the medicine
wheel aren't important for me.

II.
http://nativeamericans.mrdonn.org/southwest/navajo.html
This is a site about the Navajo native indian. I
read some paragraph in this site and look at some
picture in this site. There aren't any game in this site.
I learned the didn't have any city. They only have
live by a family style. They belief good and evil. They
have a ceremony for singing They think singing can
cure the sick.
Caption:
picture1: It is a kind of medicine wheel I heared from
someone else. It is a square put with two fur. I can't
understand what it's meaning.
picture2: It is a picture about a girl is thinking about
some religion thing. The most important is the book
on the table. There are some other medicine wheel
on that book.
My thought:
I think I can't really understand the medicine wheel.
I found many strange website of it. Although I found
a good site I can't really put them in my brain.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Ok. But I think the second part was supposed to be related to one particular tribe of Native Americans, rather than their religion in general. You needed to find a tribe first and then begin searching for the religion aspect...

Confusion elsewhere as well.