Hindu God and Gddesses

Part 1 Ganesh
This is a site about Ganesh. I read some
sentences in this site, and look through
the pictures in this site. There isn't any
game or masic in this site. I learned
Ganesh is the god to remove the obstacle
, and he is popular in Hindu. People usually
describe him to red. People think he have
a goad on his hand. It means leave the
world and can be far away from the
obstacle.Usually when we see him he
will ride on a rat. Rat is the signify of
destroy, so can remove all the obstacle.
____________________________________________
Part 2 Lakshmi
I find this site about Lakshmi. I just read
the top part of the site. There are many
pictures and informationsin this site, but
there still no music or game in this site. I
learned Lakshmi always wears on beautiful
dress andgold ornaments. Lakshmi is the
signify of money, lucky,power,luxury,
beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness. Also,
some people called her the earth-goddess.
Lakshmi is a sacred name, she also represent
of nature's goodness. She'll give the people
power who worship her.
____________________________________________
Part 3 Mahadevi ( the most difficult one to find the site )
This is the site of Mahadevi. There are
some strange adin this site. I skim through
the paragraph and look at some ad. There
isn't any picture, music of game in this site.
I learned she is a strong woman in the god.
Lalita-sahasranamahad gave her the name.
Someone think she is all the world everything
is her. She is the mother of everything. Also,
someone think she made Brahma、Vishnu
and Shiva. She ordered them to control the
world. Some people have some philosophy
about her they called sakti. Sakti means Power.
____________________________________________
Part 4 Caption
Picture 1: This is the picture of Ganesh. He have a goad on his
right hand. See carefully. I like his head.
Picture 2: This is the picture of Lakshmi. I can't understand
why there isn't any money in this picture.
Picture 3: This is the picture of Mahadevi. This picture is small.
____________________________________________
Part 5 My thought
I think I like Ganesh more than other two. I often see his picture
and I think his head is cool.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Nice work. I like Ganesha too :) You found a nice picture of him as well. Good blogging, meanwhile. keep it up!